By Dunedin Venues | Posted: Saturday January 13, 2018
Pakistan is set to entertain this summer when they take on the BLACKCAPS in the 3rd ODI of the Series at the picturesque University of Otago Oval.Heres some information to help you have an enjoyable day at the cricket!
Date – Saturday 13 January 2018
Gates open – 9.30am
Match start time – 11.00am
Gates - Entry to the University of Otago Oval is through Gate A off Logan Park Drive.
Parking – There will be limited public parking provided on Logan Park ($5 cash only) accessed off Harbour Terrace. Mobility parking only is being provided in parking spaces on Logan Park Drive (access with mobility pass) from Union Street.
Public Transport – For information on public bus schedules please go to www.orc.govt.nz. Buses are wheelchair friendly.
You can bring:
You can’t bring:
· Animals, with the exception of guide dogs.
· Chairs that are not collapsible (including, but not limited to beanbags, inflatable soft chairs and sofas).
· Cans (including aerosol cans), glass bottles and any breakable container. Thermos flasks are also not permitted at any venue for a One Day. No BYO alcohol.
· Dangerous items/weapons (including, but not limited to, knives, flares, fireworks and laser pointers).
· Sound amplifying devices including whistles, loudhailers, air horns or similar devices.
· Hard chilly bins and/or picnic hampers.
· Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes, which may include, without limitation, video and/or audio recorders, camera tripods, monopods or lenses with a total focal strength of greater than 200mm and commercial digital video equipment.
For everyone’s safety, all spectators are required to pass through the screening/bag search process for restricted and prohibited items before being allowed into the University of Otago Oval. For more information please see www.bit.ly/Jan13_PreEventInfo