Dunedin Venues Concert Package Competition
This competition is being run by Dunedin Venues Management Limited.
- The prize will consist of a double pass to the following concerts at Forsyth Barr Stadium: Ed Sheeran - 1 April 2018, P!NK - 1 September 2018 and Shania Twain - 22 December 2018
- You must have your membership confirmed by Tuesday 27 March, 11.59pm.
- The winner will be notified by email on Wednesday 28 March.
- The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You may be asked to have your photograph taken for promotional purposes.
- The prize is not transferrable nor is it exchangeable for cash.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Entry by any participant to this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions by that participant and confirmation that the participant has the authority to enter into this competition.
- We may refuse to award any prize to any participant who, in our reasonable view has acted in a fraudulent manner, has violated these terms and conditions, or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition.
- We have no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any costs arising as a result of any lost, misplaced, illegible, damaged or late entries to the competition.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, technical failures or any other causes beyond our which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- We may, at our discretion, change these terms at any time and without prior notice.