Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the competition, tell us in the Facebook comments section what you believe is the best love song of all time.
Entries must be in by 11.59 pm on Monday 18 February. The winners will be drawn at random on Tuesday 19 February.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entries close 11.59 pm on Monday 18 February.
- You must like the Dunedin Centre & Dunedin Town Hall Facebook page.
- One entry per person.
- The winners will be notified on Tuesday 19 February and advised of collection details.
- The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is being run by DVML, PO Box 5506, Dunedin.
- Entry by any participant to this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions by that participant and confirmation that the participant has the authority to enter into this competition.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate family) of Dunedin Venues Management Limited ('DVML').
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of DVML which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, DVML reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- DVML may, at its discretion, change these terms at any time and without prior notice.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.