HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, simply share your most interesting fact about Jack Reacher in the Facebook comments section.
Here’s one to get the ball rolling: Reacher would rather buy a cheap set of clothes than bother with laundry.
Entries must be in by 11.59pm on Sunday 18 November. The winner will be chosen at random.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entries close 11.59pm on Sunday 18 November.
- Your must put a fact in the Facebook comment section.
- One entry per person.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 19 November and advised of collection details.
- The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is being run by DVML, PO Box 5506, Dunedin.
- Entry by any participant to this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions by that participant and confirmation that the participant has the authority to enter into this competition.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate family) of Dunedin Venues Management Limited ('DVML').
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of DVML which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, DVML reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- DVML may, at its discretion, change these terms at any time and without prior notice.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.