We're looking forward to an exciting game here at the University of Otago Oval with the BLACKCAPS taking on England in their fourth ODI . With only one win under their belt in the Series, the BLACKCAPS need to win this next game to be in with a chance!
Gates open at 9.30am and the first ball is at 11.00am.
Entrance is through Gate A off Logan Park Drive.
Limited public parking is available in the carpark accessed off Harbour Terrace at a cost of $5 cash per car.
What can I bring with me?
· Bottles of water up to 1.5l with seals unbroken
· Homemade food - sandwiches, cakes, fruit
· Special foods for dietary requirements
· Baby food and liquids
· Low profile collapsible deck chairs (a limited number of full height collapsible deck chairs will be allowed into the venue). Once the designated areas are full, patrons will be asked to leave them outside of the gates.
· A limited number of prams and strollers will be allowed into the venue. Once the designated areas are full, patrons will be asked to leave them outside of the gates.
What can't I bring with me?
· Bottles of water with broken seals
· Thermos flasks
· Glass bottles or cans
· Hot food
· Commercially produced food and takeaway food
· Hard chilly bins, picnic baskets or large bags
For a full list of prohibited items click here
We hope you have a great time at the match!