HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the competition, sign up to our newsletter here http://bit.ly/2XnJm0k and tell us in the Facebook comments who you would like to take along.
Entries must be in by 11.59 pm, Sunday, 3 March. The winners will be drawn at random on Monday, 4 March at 9:00 am.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entries close 11.59 pm on Sunday, 3 March.
- The event is R17, therefore you must be 17 years and older.
- You must sign up to the Dunedin Venues newsletter via the link.
- You must comment in the Facebook comment section who you would like to take along with you.
- One entry per person.
- The winners will be notified on Monday, 4 March at 9:00 am.
- Tickets are available to be picked up from Forsyth Barr Stadium reception on Monday, 4 March or Tuesday, 5 March between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm.
- The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is being run by DVML, PO Box 5506, Dunedin.
- Entry by any participant to this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions by that participant and confirmation that the participant has the authority to enter into this competition.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate family) of Dunedin Venues Management Limited ('DVML').
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of DVML which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, DVML reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- DVML may, at its discretion, change these terms at any time and without prior notice.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.